~ Service with Soul ~
With a marketing campaign already underway, an urgent task was required in setting up automations in Mailchimp. Delivering follow-up information to those who were keen after a phone call, timely.
"I had been laboring over my Mailchimp automation for a while before I spoke with Rachel Allen. After I spoke with Rachel, it made total sense for me to hand the whole set up over to her. Within a day it was all set up with various sequences in place, all tested and confirmed. She liaised with my appointment setter, and offered solutions to increase time efficiency, taking additional steps out of our current process. All this happened while I continued to grow my business. Rachel’s efficiency is second to none. As a business owner, we can’t be an expert in every aspect of our business. It makes sense then to outsource to the experts. I highly recommend outsourcing your marketing automation to Rachel." Liz O'Dwyer
~ Soul Sisters Production ~
Announcing their desire to take an empowerment training based on Burlesque to regional areas of Australia, the founders of Soul Sisters Production contact Rachel to ask for guidance on the best way forward. In particular in gaining hosts to help them on-the-ground in regional areas.
The scope of the project was To develop a detailed and electronic tool kit to be given to hosts of events, so they can manage end-to-end the retreat. Additionally, to use networks to assist with finding hosts, and preparing the materials required to promote the opportunity.
The following was completed:
- Welcome letter /email
- Detailed excel spreadsheet with activities and timeframes
- Detailed pdf explaining what is required and also tips to achieving the best possible outcomes
Promotion of host opportunity
- Artwork for an advertisement promoting the opportunity that can be emailed, used on websites and also social media
- Introductory letter/ email outlining the opportunity
- List of contacts with personal introduction
~ CyberGenie Can Help ~
Launching a new app is one thing, gaining the support of the primary industry who will benefit is another. Visionary was asked to help build relationships wth local organisations and arrange meetings to discuss the app's benefits for them.
The following was completed:
- Review and suggest changes to be made to the Sponsorship Invitation document
- Make initial contact with at least 5 organisations, primarily based in Ballarat, to set-up meetings for Sadaf and team to make a presentation to them about the app. Rachel will attend if feasible.
- Follow-up after the meetings to determine the next steps.
- Prepare a report on organisations contacted and outcomes
Further to the project a mailout across Eastern Australia was also organised.
~ Karen Wilson - Changing Willows ~
~ Employers Legal ~
Visionary was asked to help finish a website for Employers Legal, which was completed in Wordpress. We also hosted the website and emails for a couple of years, until this firm merged with another.
"Upon contacting the Visionary Group I was impressed with their professionalism and 'can do attitude". Nothing was too hard or any trouble. I knew what I wanted, they listened, suggested alternatives and were not afraid to think outside the square. " Sarah Wade - Director, Employers Legal
~ Feathers By Faith ~
In her start-up as a wedding supplier, Rachel provided coaching services to Faith. Her business has now grown and expanded.
"A huge thank you to Rachel from Visionary for coaching me not only on building my business Feathers by Faith but on how to juggle being a business woman and a stay at home mum. She covered so many different topics and gave me the confidence to take my business to the next level and in turn to become a true success." Faith Valent, Feathers by Faith